The Oakridge Inn is committed to providing a fully accessible website experience for all users of all abilities, including those who rely on assistive technologies like screen readers, screen enlargement software, and alternative keyboard input devices to navigate the web.
Ongoing Efforts to Ensure Accessibility
Wherever possible, we will aim to adhere to level AA of the WCAG 2.1 guidelines, which states that sites should be:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive.
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable.
- Understandable – Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable.
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies.
Website accessibility is an ongoing process. We continue to make changes to improve the user experience for everyone and apply the relevant accessibility standards.
Our website was last reviewed on August 12, 2022.
Accessibility Features On Our Website
The following is a list of items we have included in our website to improve its accessibility:
- 4.5:1 color contrast
- No use of color alone to convey meaning
- Labels on form fields
- Navigable by keyboard
- Visible Focus states
- Descriptive page title and headings
- Proper semantic heading structure
- Pages are readable and functional when the page is zoomed to 200%.
- Alternate text for non text content
This is part of our broader effort to make everyone’s experience at The Oakridge Inn a welcoming and enjoyable one. Please note that while we make every effort to provide information accessible for all users, we cannot guarantee the accessibility of third party websites to which we may link.
Accessibility Support Contact
We welcome comments, questions, and feedback on our website. If you are using assistive technologies and are having difficulty using our website, please email Oakridgein@aol.com. We will do our best to assist you and resolve issues.